The holiday season is a time for giving. Here are a few different local charities that we’re giving back to this year.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and Christmas will be here before you know it. That’s why we wanted to inform you of a few different ways you can help out the Evansville community this holiday season. Here are five charities that we recommend helping out around this time of year:
- Evansville Rescue Mission. Specifically, they are looking for items such as men’s deodorant, liquid soap, shampoo, canned goods, and more that you can learn about here.
- Potter’s Wheel. They are looking to gather donations of new toys and books. Learn more here.
- Boys and Girls Club of Evansville. They are asking for small, individually wrapped snacks for the kids or game room supplies such as dodgeballs and ping pong equipment. You can learn more here.
- Tri-State Food Bank. They are always happy to accept canned goods and other non-perishables for those in need. Learn more about what they’re looking for here.
- Albion Fellows Bacon Center. They could use gift cards for places such as Wal-Mart, Target, and Visa gift cards. They are also registered at Target. Learn more about them and the donations they are looking for here.
If you plan on making a donation to any of these five charities, feel free to stop by our office and drop them off. We’ll make sure that they get there. These are just five charities we chose to highlight, but there are plenty more in the community that could use your help this holiday season.
If you have any other questions for us in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.